Search the Program Name ‘* MEO’ and we currently have 13 open service opportunities, check out some of these highlighted projects below:
- Refugee resettlement at nonprofit Soft Landing Missoula.
- Grant writing and fundraising for Family Promise of Great Falls, a nonprofit and nontraditional homeless shelter.
- Serve at the United Way of the Lewis and Clark Area (UWLCA), the backbone of Helena’s local homeless housing coalition.
- Improving and revitalizing Resident-Owned communities with NeighborWorks Montana.
- Fight to end inter-generational poverty through inspirational leadership with the National Native American Hall of Fame.
- At the Missoula Community Food and Agriculture Coalition (CFAC) a member will enhance resources for beginning farmers and ranchers, including limited resource, socially disadvantaged, and veteran populations.
- Join the excellent team at the Grace Home Veterans Center to create a resource map and financial literacy program for veterans.
- Serve on a veteran specific project!
Have more questions about how to apply for a listing, future service, or available projects and sites? Send us your information below:
Thank you for your interest in AmeriCorps VISTA opportunities with the MEO program. Look for our latest member openings and project opportunities to be posted here.
The Montana Economic Opportunity recruitment cycles occur twice a year, April through August and October through February.