Search the Program Name ‘* MEO’ and we currently have 13 open service opportunities, check out some of these highlighted projects below:
- Refugee resettlement
- Non-traditional homeless shelter
- Engage economic development organizations and private sector businesses participating in Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) attraction efforts.
- Montana based United Way and Habitat for Humanity
- Improving and revitalizing Resident-Owned communities.
- Fight to end inter-generational poverty in Native American regions.
- Enhance resources for beginning farmers and ranchers, including limited resource, socially disadvantaged, and veteran populations.
- Create a resource map and financial literacy program for veterans.
- Serve on a veteran or opioid prevention specific project!
Have more questions about how to apply for a listing, future service, or available projects and sites? Send us your information below:
Thank you for your interest in AmeriCorps VISTA opportunities with the MEO program. Look for our latest member openings and project opportunities to be posted here.
The Montana Economic Opportunity recruitment cycles occur twice a year, April through August and October through February.